This release is a major update to the tortixd managment back end, moving from the previous EL5 based httpd and php 5.2 branch, to Apache 2.2.22 and PHP 5.4. This is in preparation to migrating the management components to Apache 2.4 once PHP support is complete.
This update also contains major updates to the Updater module. Including the ability to update WAF components on source install environments, like cpanel and a major update to automatically initiating Self-Healing rules and components without requiring additional actions (fix mode).
Redhat and the Centos project have both announced that RHEL 4 and CentOS 4 are End of Life as of February 29th, and are no longer supported by them. Accordingly, those platforms are also no longer supported by Atomicorp.
Support Package Updates:
- tortixd has been updated to 2.2.22
- Base php is now updated from version 5.2.17 to 5.4.0
- asl-php-eaccelerator has been obsoleted
- asl-mod_security has been replaced by tortix-waf
- psa-proftpd has PAM updates for el6
- Add Vulnerability check for out of date WAF
- Add top 10 attacked domain(24h/72h/1 week) report to ASL Web
- Add EOL check for EL4 Platforms (CentOS, RHEL)
- Update to ASL Web, will create the HIDS databse if it is not detected
- Update to Rule Manager, WAF rules now cover HIDS rule 60121
- Update to ASL Web, apassword fields are now masked
- Update to database-setup, will report a failed codition on loading the HIDS db
- Update to rule manager, ossec.conf is restored if it is removed
- Update to update module, self healing rules are automatically added after an update. asl -s -f is no longer required
- Update to update module, detail view for HIDS and WAF update event to list rule subgroups being updated
- Update to update module, source environment will now check for and update WAF modules
- Update to ASL Web, warnings are now displayed when changing PTRACE_HARDEN for plesk environments
- Update to update module, tortixd waf is now reloaded on a rule update
- Update to plesk-waf-setup to manage ACL's on directories using the audit dir
- Update to plesk-waf-setup, IP can now be passed in from the command line
- Update to database-setup to support the resetting the database the command line
- Feature Request #XXX, add support for multiple users of posteasyapache
- Bugfix #XXX, template correction for accesslog formating on plesk 9
- Bugfix #XXX, for people with bad profiles and /sbin is not in their path.
- Bugfix #XXX, deprecate EXECVE_LIMITING in ASL. Upstream merged this into vanilla
yum upgrade asl asl-web