I didn't, but I accidentally queried the installed asl package (3.0.13-1) instead of the downloaded one (3.0.14-1).
# rpm -qp --changelog asl-3.0.14-1.el5.art.x86_64.rpm | head -n 6
* wo nov 09 2011 Support <email@example.com> - 3.0.14-1
- Add blacklist option to Detail window
- Update to cpanel/directadmin hooks to build mod_security 2.6.2
- Update to ASL Web to include timeout/bad connection detection to mysql
- Bugfix #XXX, corrects a vulnerability reporting alignment issue when php53 is installed
- Bugfix #691, lint whitelist for invalid entries like 0.0.0.0