Meet Our Management Team
The Nation’s Top Cyber Security Experts at Your Service
When Teamwork Meets Innovation
At Atomicorp, we’ve gathered the brightest minds in the cyber security industry to develop, build and deliver state-of-the-art software products unrivaled in their capabilities. From management to tech support, we work as a team to ensure our clients have a peace of mind when it comes to security and protection of their digital assets.
Chief Executive Officer
Michael is an accomplished executive and both a pioneer and an expert in the area of cyber security. His expertise includes regulation and technology, with sub-specialties in risk management, regulatory affairs, security services, and technology development. Michael commenced his technical contributions at an early age in several notable endeavors. Among his past positions and accomplishments are:
- Computer Security and Forensics Analyst for the White House.
- Contributor to the development of the first commercial intrusion detection device for the Wheelgroup Corporation (later acquired by Cisco where he also contributed).
- Co-founder of Plesk, which was successfully acquired by SW Soft (now Parallels), where he remains a significant shareholder.
- Co-founder of The Prometheus Group along with its subdivisions GotRoot Labs and Atomicorp noted for numerous first technology developments in the field.
- Co-author of several federal publications, including Regulatory Guide 5.71, “Cyber Security Programs For Nuclear Facilities.”
- Co-author of “Troubleshooting Linux Firewalls” with Atomicorp’s CTO Scott Shinn.
In addition to the above achievements, Michael has also provided consulting expertise to numerous US government agencies and commercial entities.
Chief Technology Officer
Scott is a renowned expert and pioneer in the areas of cloud, virtualization and shared computing security. Scott’s career parallels Michael’s career in many ways and includes such successful endeavors as:
- Chief Network Manager for the White House, where he built and ran the network management system for entire White House.
- Contributor to the development of the first commercial intrusion detection device for the Wheelgroup Corporation (and later contributor at Cisco)
- Co-founder of Plesk and co-founder of The Prometheus Group.
- Co-author of “Troubleshooting Linux Firewalls” with Atomicorp’s CEO, Michael Shinn.
Scott has provided consulting expertise to numerous US government agencies and commercial entities in the field of network security and is considered one of the world’s leading experts in this area.
Chief Operating Officer
At Atomicorp, Cliff is responsible for corporate operations, marketing programs, brand management, and sales operations. Prior to joining Atomicorp, he had a long career at the Department of Defense and the US Army Special Forces, where he served in many roles from combat to anti-terrorism program management. He is a veteran of contingency operations in Panama, Haiti, Afghanistan and Iraq, and was a member and a leader of several Special Forces Operational Detachment-Alphas. Cliff brings to Atomicorp unparalleled experience in physical security, exceptional strategy skills and keen understanding of present-day security threats, both physical and virtual.