New Job Opening!
June 25, 2015
Written by: Ben Simmons
Atomicorp UI Developer
Due to continued growth and customer demand, Atomicorp is looking for new UI Developers to assist with the continued development and improvement of our critically acclaimed flagship product: Atomic Secure for Linux.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform software design, development and unit testing as part of Atomicorp’s user interface development team
- Develop, test, and maintain distributed and scalable web-based applications coded in PHP & MySQL
- Participate in writing and maintaining requirements and specifications documents
- Implement major new features and feature improvements
- Graphics design and development (photoshop, illustrator, gimp, etc)
- Track and eliminate bugs or defects
- Optimize code and queries for better performance
- Assist with integration and usability testing
- Daily contact and communication with Project Manager to report progress, identify issues and define next steps
- Top-notch computer programming skills with 2+ years of software development experience.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of application architecture, design patterns, and development methodologies/frameworks
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL (LAMP stack)
- Experience with Linux or other unix-based operating systems a must
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and achieve goals with minimal supervision
- Experience and understanding of Subversion and Git a must
If you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic and innovative family, please send your resume to email@example.com, with the subject “Employment” and reference this position, or to the address below!
14121 Parke Long Ct, Suite 220
Chantilly VA, 20151