Register for the live discussion on file integrity monitoring (FIM).
“Q&A: Charity’s Corner – Why FIM?”
Sep 7, 2023 1:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
The premiere event is 45-minutes long and will cover file integrity monitoring (FIM) and its importance in rapid detection as well as regulatory and standards compliance.
Join us to discover and discuss how to:
- Configure FIM for optimal detection at any endpoint (server, web server, cloud API)
- Orchestrate FIM and fuzzy hashing as an early-warning system against the sneakiest, subtlest of malware and lateral attacks.
- Employ FIM controls and tools as a required part of PCI DSS and NIST 800-53 compliance.
- Visualize your FIM data in prioritized lists, groups, categories, charts, graphs, and reports, and capture artifacts for forensics, auditing and reporting.
- Deploy FIM over legacy systems such as HP-UX and Solaris to facilitate compliance there are well.