Skip to content
Reduce SIEM Data by 80%
- Eliminates the amount of data going into your SIEM by filtering out events that aren’t attacks.
- Improves identification of true security events which leads to faster remediation.
- Dramatically reduces costs as most SIEM vendors charge by the volume of transactions
Improve SOC Security
- Improved fidelity of data going into your SIEM enables improvements in the security posture of your SOC.
- Eliminating the avalanche of SIEM alerts improves cyber analysts’ performance.
- Faster identification and remediation of attacks increase security.
Increase SOC Productivity
- Decreases in the number of false positives eliminates wasted time on responding to non-security events.
- Better data results in faster response and remediation.
- Eliminating the “noise” makes the SOC more productive which in turn, reduces SOC costs.