Bolster security and compliance while reducing costs with Atomic Protector
Detection is essential across today’s hybrid computing landscapes, but equally critical is proactive prevention and response. Atomic Protector, an upgrade from our Atomic Secured Linux and Atomic Workload Protection products, provides maximum security and compliance for systems in on-premise, cloud and hybrid environments all in a single pane of glass you can run anywhere. Features include compliance and vulnerability management, reporting, intrusion prevention, file integrity monitoring, memory protection and exploit prevention, vulnerability shielding, web application and API protection, application control, and more.
Request a Demo
Download Solution Overview
Comprehensive Security in a Single Agent
- A single self-contained on-premise security solution that incorporates file integrity monitoring, policy enforcement, system hardening, intrusion detection, log management and more.
- Real-time automated compliance alerting and enforcement.
- Monitors millions of files distributed across tens of thousands of systems in real-time with full tracking and capture of system file changes.
Automated Intrusion Prevention and Adaptive Security
- Adaptive security based on global real-time threat intelligence across the OSSEC ecosystem.
- Automatically interfaces with every open source software provisioning, configuration management and application deployment tool including Puppet, Chef and Ansible.
- Automated protection of cloud workloads ensures that DevOps can operate at the speed required to deploy new, valuable features.
Simplify Security Operations While Reducing SOC Costs
- Continuous compliance monitoring and automated compliance remediation.
- SIEM log filtering ensures that only actionable SIEM alerts are generated making cyber security analysts and engineers more effective and efficient.
- Reduces SIEM data by up to 80% dramatically reducing SOC costs and without sacrificing fidelity.
- Automated security that provides detection, protection and analytics for any environment.
- Provides automated protection for workloads in multi-cloud, on-premise or hybrid environments eliminating the need for multiple solutions.
- Enables system security for legacy systems including Solaris, HP-UX, and IBM AIX.
Atomic Protector Capabilities