Webinar: ModSecurity Rules for Secure and Economic Digital Growth
Thu, December 9, 2021
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EST
We’re hosting a webinar on ModSecurity this December 9th @ 1pm Eastern, and we’d like you to join us in:
– Exploring how to develop security into your rapid, adaptive infrastructure including rapidly deployed web servers, or server instances.
– Protecting your web servers and all of your endpoints, including laptops: anything with an operating system that connects to the web. Protect all those connections to the web and cloud with advanced endpoint security and cloud workload protection.
– Bringing in zero trust endpoint protection principles. Everything a good firewall or firewall-as-a-service (FWaaS) offers should be applied to your endpoint devices: this means malware protection, 2FA, FIM, vulnerability detection; i.e., overall defense in depth.
– Extending cloud security. Attacks are angling in from the Web but also from where your network meets the cloud, so you need the ability to monitor, filter, and repel traffic inward and outward through file integrity monitoring (FIM) and vulnerability detection.
– Defending against network-wide attacks; DoS, DDoS and brute force attacks. Atomic ModSecurity Rules and Atomic WAF bring powerful device hardening, segmentation, quarantining, and air gapping to ensure you don’t succumb to a knockout blow.
Register for the ModSecurity webinar to learn how to:
– Scale security as you scale your hybrid internal and cloud data environments.
– Use ModSecurity to securely support almost any environment.
– Reduce false positives and false negatives.
– Visualize, report, and meet compliance requirements. Atomic WAF adds a management console and a graphical user interface (GUI), facilitating compliance and reporting.
– Combine strong defense-in-depth, and layered security against lateral attacks, in a single smart solution.
Atomicorp offers the most experienced team of experts in the ModSecurity space, writing additional security into and applying the ruleset for our customers for nearly 20 years. Atomic ModSecurity Rules turns the ModSec rule-set into a toolset, which is favored by web hosting companies because their security teams no longer have to rely on firewall appliances in front of every server or hosted multi-customer installation. Instead, they can more easily deploy proven yet evolving security software across devices and VMs that not only protects their workloads but each individual customer workload.