OSSEC Conference 2021 Explores File Integrity Monitoring (FIM), DevSecOps, and More
Tuesday, Oct 19 through Friday, Oct 22
Get open source security expertise and software support at the OSSEC Conference 2021, Tuesday, Oct. 19 through Friday, Oct. 22. The show will focus on a variety of key organizational security topics, including file integrity monitoring (FIM) and getting the most out of OSSEC and ModSecurity. The four-day virtual show (two full days of sessions; two half-days of ‘hands-on’ training with your own environment) will highlight:
- Leveraging FIM (a record of what changed) for both advanced security and compliance.
- Cross-platform security and support for open source and commercial software, including legacy operating systems such as AIX, OpenVMS, HP-UX, Solaris, as well as end of life (EOL) Windows versions.
- The importance of web application security, and the advantages of the open source ModSecurity WAF toward immediately combating todays web-based attacks.
- Instruction on Open Source Security (OSSEC), and orchestrating security across hybrid legacy and modernized environments. Easily navigate a GUI and SIEM system as well.
- Some of the invasive techniques used by the SolarWinds Sunburst attack and how these could have been detected and stopped using just open source tools.
- And much more.
The first 2 conference days are free! The hands-on training (Thursday and Friday) is a $100 fee.
Easily register through EventBrite. Register now!
Hands-On Training Sessions
OSSEC is a powerful intrusion detection system, but requires a certain level of technical know-how to get the most out of the solution.
We offer sessions on:
- How to configure Atomic OSSEC for file integrity monitoring (FIM).
- How to implement an agentless OSSEC endpoint protection architecture.
- Incident investigation involving FIM (reducing false negatives and false positives).
- Monitoring a serverless Amazon environment with OSSEC.
- Employing OSSEC in Windows.
- OSSEC configuration scenarios and troubleshooting tips.
- DevSecOps with OSSEC and Ansible.
- And a whole lot more.
To register for special training sessions during Atomicorp OSSEC Conference 2021:
Install Atomic OSSEC (a trial period license) prior to your Oct. 21 or 22 session. To do this, click here or below to register, fill in the information (including a $100 training fee), and then a temporary license will be issued to you.
It’s that easy. When the training sessions begin on Thursday, Oct. 21 and Friday, Oct. 22, you’ll be all set to go.