Need a file integrity monitoring solution for compliance? Atomic OSSEC provides a modern, comprehensive file integrity monitoring solution at a fraction of the cost of traditional FIM solutions. It meets all your file integrity monitoring requirements, works in any cloud, server or hybrid environment and integrates easily where you need it.
Based on OSSEC’s solid open source foundation, Atomic OSSEC expands the capabilites to what businesses need today. With advanced SIEM log filtering that reduces the “noise” for security combined with a light footprint, can also facilitate a decrease in annual SIEM license fees.
Atomic OSSEC Is A Modern, Light-weight Advanced FIM
Atomic OSSEC is ready to work in a cloud environment or the most complex of hybrid environments to meet your file integrity monitoring and compliance needs.
Our advanced FIM has all the capabilities of competitors, comes with enterprise-level support, and exceeds expectations with features beyond traditional FIMs.
- Enterprise-level Support
- Native Cloud Provider Integration (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Real-time Detection
- System Hardening
- ITSM integration: (eg ServiceNow, Remedy, etc
- Vulnerability Management
- Breach Detection
- Malware Protection
- Native SIEM Integration (Splunk, Arcsight, others)
- Global Threat Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Compliance Auditing & Reporting
- Role Based Access Control
- Web API and Application Protection
- Advanced Encryption (PKI and Noise Socket)
- Forensics copying
- Change comparison
Atomic OSSEC Starts at $50 Per Server Per Year (volume discounts available)
Get FIM Whitepaper
Why FIM? Six Advantages of Atomic OSSEC File Integrity Monitoring
File integrity monitoring (FIM) remains a smart, if not mandatory, way to keep your servers, apps, endpoints, and data secure. Read the FIM whitepaper to identify how to:
- Detect threats and prompt rapid response versus just logging incidents.
- Reduce noise and SIEM infoglut management costs.
- Inspect more than just files, and scan for system vulnerabilities.
- Support major cloud platform providers (Amazon, Google, Microsoft…).
- Comply with standards and regulations such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, Hitrust, NIST 800-53, NERC CIP, CIS, GDPR.
File Integrity Monitor for Compliance
Atomic OSSEC Integrates with Your Systems
- Arcsight (CIS)
- QRadar (LEEF)
- BMC Remedy
- Palo Alto
Start a Free Trial
Try Atomic Enterprise OSSEC for 30 days for free on Azure.