Skip to content
Automated Security Hardening and Compliance
- A comprehensive, automated security platform like AtomicWP enables DevOps to meet security and compliance requirements without the need for security experts.
- Automated testing with near real-time actionable information during the development process identifies vulnerabilities immediately.
- Automated system hardening eliminates unauthorized software deployment.
Supporting the Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery Model
- Security automation is key in preventing security requirements from slowing down the DevOps CI/CD process.
- AtomicWP fits directly into the CI/CD process by natively integrating with automation platforms including Puppet, Ansible and Chef.
- AtomicWP provides policy enforced container security and visibility in dynamic containerized environments.
DevOps Cost Reduction
- With a light footprint and only 3% overhead, AtomicWP enables comprehensive security and compliance without excessive cloud costs which DevOps are responsible for.
- Advanced SIEM filtering eliminates non-security related events from being passed to the SIEM which further reduces DevOps costs.