Whether it’s PCI-DSS, HIPAA, NIST 800-171, FISMA, FIPS, JSIG, GDPR, or other requirements, compliance requires ongoing effort for which your security and compliance personnel need help. The visibility and control you need for compliance is particularly challenging when doing business in the cloud. When you don’t own the network or infrastructure, you can’t see as much and this is where compliance problems multiply and you can lose track of your data and your customers’ data.
Compliance in the Cloud
A cloud workload protection platform scans hybrid cloud data center architectures, including on-premises, physical and virtual machines (VMs), public cloud IaaS, and containers, to identify compliance problems, secure processing and more easily segment the workload according to security and law.
The cloud workload protection platform provides:
- Endpoint and cloud workload protection – Simplified, this is visibility and security control over computing devices and how they can share data, including to, from and within the cloud. Servers in the cloud can be agented for this purpose and protocol as well.
- SIEM – To manage at a high level and make sense of the data, you can opt to view security information above the command line, allowing bigger-picture prioritization of responses and crucial risk management.
- Reporting and analysis – Government regulations and standards bodies require reports and sometimes call for audits and you want to be ready. Atomicorp endpoint and cloud workload protection solutions bring advanced compliance reporting and vulnerability management, which are essential for regulatory and standards compliance.
- Advanced file integrity monitoring (FIM) – a critical capability for both security and compliance, making sure breaches and unauthorized changes are detected in your environment.
- Comprehensive visibility into system settings, configuration and security
- Quick and easy assessment of system security posture and control compliance.
- Supports all major regulatory compliance requirements including PCI DSS, HIPAA,GDPR, JSIG, NIST and more.
Proactive, Continuous Compliance Monitoring
- Disable unused accounts at specific time thresholds, archive log files to meet log retention requirements or disable insecure protocols or services.
- Configured to perform proactive and continuous system monitoring to ensure systems remain compliant at all times and that lapses in compliance don’t occur.