Important notice for users in the European Union (Last updated: May 25, 2018)
Controller. Atomicorp, Inc. is the controller of the personal data that we have about you and can be reached at: 15049 Conference Center Drive, Suite 180, Chantilly, VA 20151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rights. You may ask us to take the following actions:
- Access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal data and give you access to it.
- Correct. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Delete. Delete your personal data.
- Export. Export a machine-readable copy of your personal data that you can use with a different service.
- Restrict. Restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Object. Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the legal basis of processing your personal data if that processing adversely impacts your legal rights.
To request one of these actions, contact us at email@example.com. We may request information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions.
Marketing emails. You can always opt out of our marketing emails by following the unsubscribe prompt in the message or emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may still receive administrative or other non-marketing messages.
International data use. We are headquartered in the United States and have service providers in other countries. Your personal data may be collected, used and stored in the United States or in other locations outside of your home country. Privacy laws in the locations where we handle your personal data may not be as protective as the privacy laws in your home country. If we transfer your personal data out of the European Economic Area in a manner that requires us to apply additional safeguards to your personal data under European data protection legislation, we will do so.
Legal bases. We generally process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- Contractual necessity. You have entered a contract with us and we need to use some of your personal data to provide services you have requested or take steps that you request prior to providing services. For example, we cannot create an account for you if you do not provide required information like your email address and password. If you do not provide information indicated as required or mandatory within our service, or that is otherwise necessary to provide a requested service or feature within the service, it will not be available to you.
- Compliance with law. We may have to process or share your personal data to comply with legal obligations, such as to comply with a subpoena or legal process.
- Legitimate interests. We process your personal data for purposes that constitute our legitimate interests, such as fraud prevention and safety; protecting our, your or others’ property rights; exercising or defending legal claims; investigating violations of and enforcing our Terms of Service ; analyzing and improving our services; and marketing and advertising.
- Consent. In some cases, we may process your personal data based on your consent, such as where we request access to data on your mobile device through the prompts in your device’s operating system. Where we rely on your consent you have the right to withdraw it anytime in the manner indicated at the time consent is requested.
Questions, concerns, complaints. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com. In addition, you can always submit a complaint to your data protection regulator. You can find your data protection regulator here.