Free 30 Day No Obligation Trial!
Atomic Secured Linux(tm) is a Unified Security Suite addon for Linux(tm) systems designed to protect servers against zero day threats. Unlike other expensive security "solutions" that pretend to achieve security through signature-based detection, known-vulnerability patching and other reactive methods, Atomic Secured Linux(tm) provides real proactive security. The only solution that hardens both your applications and operating system, Atomic Secured Linux is essential for public-facing servers and shared-hosting environments.
And Atomic Secured Linux (ASL) is uniquely designed for beginners and experts alike. You just install ASL onto your existing system and it does all the work for you, plus you can try it for free!
ASL works by proactive immunizing the system against whole classes of vulnerabilities, and combines security at all layers, from the firewall, to your applications and services, and all the way down to the kernel to provide the most complete multi-spectrum protection solution available for Linux servers today. It helps to ensure that your system is secure and also compliant with commercial and government security standards. ASL is uniquely effective at addressing emerging threats posed by vulnerabilities in todays complex systems and applications, such as cloud and web hosting environments, multiuser systems, CRM's, ERPs, forums, shopping carts, Content Management systems, custom applications and more.
Only $29.95 a month or $199.95 a year!
Atomic Secured Linux provides an immediate solution for security challenges, including the following:
- Site Defacement
- Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Malware Uploads
- Denial of Service Attacks
- Comment, forum and blog spam
- SQL injection and Cross Site Scripting attacks
- Regulatory compliance (PCI-DSS, FISMA, and more)
- Data Theft
- Cookie and Credential Theft
- Advanced Persistent Threats
- And more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Ease of Use
"Security for Everyone" is our mantra. We designed ASL so that anyone can use it and so that it works out of the box to protect your system. ASL does not require you to be a security expert. We built ASL so that anyone can protect their systems without any security background at all. With ASL you can have the same level of protection that comes with a team of security experts, all wrapped up into one product.
Zero Day Protection
Unlike other security products, AtomicSecured Linux does not depend on signatures that require constant updating as it includes technology to proactively prevent, detect and respond to entire classes of attacks such as buffer overflows, SQL injection, cross site scripting and more!
ASL is in its seventh year and is a mature, reliable product brought to you by noted experts and founders of security and web hosting product companies so you know it will secure and work with your server the way you want to use it! When you use ASL, you are not only using the software but the collected experience of our team of security and systems experts. We know and love Linux, and when you use ASL you get that same attention to detail we not only give our customers, but our own systems! We use every feature in ASL on every Linux system we use. You can depend on ASL, because we depend on it too.
- Web based and email support.
- Unlimited support requests
- Same business day service
- Access to Web Support Portal
- Free False Positive and False Negative Updates*
- Basic installation and deployment assistance.
- Security event log analysis assistance.
- Built in real time issue reporting in the ASL GUI.
- Access to world class security experts.
World class support team
- Industry recognized security experts
- Unlimited email and web based support
- Instant built in support with our issue reporting system - one click and your system will automatically open a case in our support portal and our security experts will begin working on your issue, its like having a Tier 5 security help desk at your command!
Extended Support Options Include:
- Phone support
- Priority Resolution
Professional Services Also Available.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Complete Intrusion Prevention: Everything you need to protect your server in one product!
- HIPS: Host Intrusion Prevention System, with built in rootkit detection and prevention.
- KIPS: Kernel Intrusion Prevention System, prevents insertion of rootkits and malware into kernel, protects against memory and stack based attacks and other methods rootkits use to take over your system, Role Based and Mandatory Access Control, Trusted Path and more!
- WIPS/WAF: Web Intrusion Prevention System/Web Application Firewall: Application layer firewalling using the industry leading real time rules created by our Information Assurance lab gotroot.com and optimized for web hosting environments. A must for PCI-DSS compliance! Protects against cross site scripting, SQL injection, remote code inclusion, directory recursion and many many other web based attacks. Plus it intelligently detects search engines to prevent accidental blocking of webcrawlers.
- WAF Rules built for all leading web applications, including:
- and More!
- Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall
- Quick and easy setup for powerful stateful firewall
- And an advanced firewall management GUI for advanced users
- Realtime shunning/firewalling and blocking of attack sources and user control over automatic "deshunning" time lines.
- Realtime Blacklists of spammers, malware and attackers.
- Repeat offender shunning (automatically increases with repeated attacks)
- Full RBL support works with all DNS based RBLs such as spamhaus and others.
- Geoblocking based on countries.
- Brute force attack detection and prevention
- Detects and blocks brute force and "low and slow" attacks on the systems daemons including, ssh, mysql, ftp, mail servers, control panels, suhosin failures, samba and more!
- Detects and blocks brute force and "low and slow" attacks on web applications! Intelligently identifies when a web application has denied access, even complex applications! Not a simple tool that just looks for htaccess failures, this is a real web application brute force protection system.
- Automatic Self Healing System - ASL is truly unlike any other security product! Not only will ASL protect your system, but it will also automatically fix problems on the system as they occur. From crashed processes, to broken applications and system errors, you name it! ASL intelligently analyzes the systems logs and condition, and will take action to repair errors, fix misconfigurations, protect processes and so much more. And the Self Healing system is flexible too, using an XML based system to allow you to easily create your own self healing rules.
- "Just in Time" Virtual Patching for web applications. Helps to protect vulnerable applications that can not be patched immediately.
- Automated file upload scanning protection, realtime prevention of malicious file uploads such as rootkits, viruses, worms, shells, spambots and more!. Scans all Web, FTP and SSH based file uploads. Files can be quarantined for further investigation, or can be automatically deleted before they are ever uploaded to the system!
- Built in vulnerability and compliance scanner and remediation system to ensure that your system is operating in a safe, secure and compliant manner.
- Suspicious event detection and notification
- Detects suspicious events and events of importance, and sends alerts. Events such as privilige escalation (su events), log ins at strange times, software installation and modification, file privilige changes and more!
- Detects suspicious processes, files, user actions, hidden ports, kernel activity, open ports and other indicators of unauthorized activity or compromise.
- Web comment/blog/referrer spam protection.
- Denial of Service protection
- Malware/Antivirus protection.
- Realtime malware/virus/trojan protection from web, file and local based attacks.
- Real Time malware removal system, helps protect a system from accidentally serving up malware.
- Includes Real Time malware, antivirus and rootkit signatures.
- Third party signatures such as Google Blacklists, SaneSecurity, SecuriteInfo, MalDet and others.
- Auto-learning Role Based Access Control. Easier to use than SELinux!
- An intelligent and highly secure robust Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) system that can generate least privilege policies for your entire system with no configuration, from the Grsecurity project.
- Auto-learning mode - allows you to generate your own top down least privilege policies.
- ASL also supports SELinux policies.
- Data Loss Protection and Real time web content redaction system, prevent data leakage of information, such as credit cards, SSNs or other sensitive customer data.
- Automated secure log management with secure remote logging, intelligent log reduction, event detection and alerting! Ships with a world class set of policies that requires no tuning or configuration and works out of the box to detect intrusions, policy violations and system emergencies.
- Real-time e-mail notifications of attacks and system emergencies.
- GUI management of alerting rules and per domain controls.
- Intelligent log reduction and event detection.
- Event correlation.
- Easy to use XML based policies for custom event detection and alerting.
- Web based GUI management
- Domain based control over security features.
- Easy to use GUI rule manager for detection and prevention rules and alerts.
- Works with virtual and real servers.
Trusted Path Execution, which restricts untrusted users such as apache to execute only trusted applications and commands thus simply preventing a whole class of exploit techniques used by attackers, or internet worms. This can also be used to automatically prevent your users from executing and even uploading dangerous software to your servers!
- Built in Virtualization: ASL also includes the KVM/QEMU, lguest and VServer virtualization technologies.
- Auto Healing/Hardening: Automatically hardens Linux servers based on security policies, and ships with a world class set of policies developed by our security experts.
- Automatically disables unsafe functions in web technologies such as PHP to help prevent entire classes of vulnerabilities.
- Specially hardened chroot capabilities, and protection against exploitable null-pointer dereference bugs in the kernel, and other enhancements from the Grsecurity project.
- Users are restricted to only view their processes.
- Sensitive kernel functions are denied to normal users.
Supported Virtualization Technologies
Supported Control Panels
ASL GUI Supported Browsers
Atomic Secured Linux is a Registered Trademark of Atomicorp.
*Free False Positive and False Negative updates is available for most popular publicly available web applications. For other applications fees apply. Determination of what applications meet this criteria is at the sole discretion of Atomicorp.